Monday 16 April 2012

My Snowboard

Im an official snow kitten, i hate the cold but as soon as the snow lands heavy enough for me to snowboard im there :)

So i though i would show you guys my board, eventually ill upload some videos of me doing tricks etc.
At the moment i ride at an indoor snowslope in Milton Keynes near to my University. I snowboard with my boyfriend and even though he wont admit it... im better than him :D

So this is my Bataleon Distortia board:

The leapord and zebra pattern is on the top of the board and the hands on the bottom.

Personally, this is a sick board.
I ride a 149 and with freestyle boards like mine, its always best to ride a smaller board as its easier to control.

The Bateleon boards are unique for their TBT - Triple Base Technology.







Advantages of Triple Base Technology




Personally, i love the Bataleon Distortia board, the light and flexible feel allows me to have complete control over my movements allowing me to take full control of parks and freestyle.

I purchased the board at The Snowboard Asylum in Milton Keynes for £330, a bargain if you ask me! If you are interested in snowboarding or buying a board i would definitely recommend TSA! Their staff are so helpful and most of the sales assistants are snowboard instructors too so they know their stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment