Monday 16 April 2012

My Beautiful Dress

So i've been wanting this dress for ages, unfortunately being a student i had to wait for it to go on sale to get it!

The dress is from quiz and currently on sale for £20

Here's the dress on the site: 

Me in the dress - apologies for the grummy background, its taken in my Uni halls kitchen

Inspiration:


This is such a banging dress! I paid £25 for and it was worth every penny!
Lets just say.. it got plenty of attention!

I like the length, its not too short and fits well so no re-arranging needed mid dance. Suits all skin colours, i saw a girl who had gorgeous black skin and she looked absolutely flawless in the dress, as you can see by my picture.. im very pale and it still looked amazing! - dont think the picture really does it justice though.


1 comment:

  1. Won't lie i totally just went and bought this because i saw this!!
    it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete